A course to learn Relion and cryoSPARC data processing.
Dates: Feb. 27th - Mar. 3rd
Who: PNCC Compute Account (Cascade) Holders only
The Pacific Northwest Center for Cryo-EM (PNCC) would like to offer a five half-day remote training workshop for 5-7 trainees on introduction to Relion and cryoSPARC over Zoom on February 27th through March 3rd, 2023. Students will gain experience processing test dataset or their own PNCC datasets using this state-of-the-art software. Students do not require any pre-existing knowledge of cryo-EM 3D reconstruction, but familiarity of terminal sessions and unix command lines is required.
From 9am to 1pm (Pacific) each day.
All remote sessions are live except as noted:
- CryoSPARC overview - presented by CryoSPARC CEO and co-founder (Pre-recorded)
- CryoSPARC hands-on tutorial on training dataset #1
- CryoSPARC training dataset on #1
- CryoSPARC training dataset on #2
- Relion hands-on tutorial on training dataset #1
- Relion hands-on tutorial on training dataset #1 continue.
- Follow-up on cryoSPARC processing of dataset #2
- Relion training on dataset #1 continue.
- Discuss results and wrap up.
- Masks/CryoSPARC live