A course to learn Relion and cryoSPARC data processing.
Dates: January 8-11th, 2024
Who: PNCC Compute Account (Cascade) Holders only
The Pacific Northwest Center for Cryo-EM (PNCC) would like to offer a five half-day remote training workshop for 5-7 trainees on introduction to Relion and cryoSPARC over Zoom on the dates of January 8-11th, 2024. Students will gain experience processing test dataset or their own PNCC datasets using this state-of-the-art software. Students do not require any pre-existing knowledge of cryo-EM 3D reconstruction, but familiarity of terminal sessions and unix command lines is required.
From 9am to 1pm (Pacific) each day.
All remote sessions are live except as noted:
- CryoSPARC overview - presented by CryoSPARC CEO and co-founder (Pre-recorded)
- CryoSPARC hands-on tutorial on training dataset #1
- CryoSPARC training dataset on #1
- CryoSPARC training dataset on #2
- Relion hands-on tutorial on training dataset #1
- Relion hands-on tutorial on training dataset #1 continue.
- Follow-up on cryoSPARC processing of dataset #2
- Relion training on dataset #1 continue.
- Discuss results and wrap up.
- Masks/CryoSPARC live