Publications listed represent all or part of the research that was carried out using PNCC resources.
What to do when you publish articles or preprints?
Full acknowledgment is required for all research publications or press releases. Please include the exact phrase in the appropriate Acknowledgements/Funding section.:
"A portion of this research was supported by NIH grant U24GM129547 and performed at the PNCC at OHSU and accessed through EMSL (grid.436923.9), a DOE Office of Science User Facility sponsored by the Office of Biological and Environmental Research".
Authors must upload the citation and documents to the EMSL User Portal and link it to their awarded project within 2-weeks of publication (or upload to preprint servers).
1. "Introducing the Pacific Northwest Center for Cryo-EM" Craig Yoshioka. (2019) Cambridge University Press.
2. "Visualizing movements in E. coli F1Fo ATP synthase indicates how the F1 and Fo motors are coupled" Meghna Sobti, James L. Walshe, Robert Ishmukhametov and Alastair G. Stewart. (2019) Preprint on bioRxiv.
3. "Dual Native MS and Cryo-EM Approach to Resolve Heteromeric Protein Assemblies and Subunit Stoichiometry" Irina Novikova, Mowei Zhou, Jared Shaw, Hanjo Hellmann, and James E. Evans (2019) Cambridge University Press.
4. "Architecture of the chromatin remodeler RSC and insights into its nucleosome engagement" Avinash B. Patel, Camille M. Moore, Basil J. Greber, Jie Luo, Jeff Ranish and Eva Nogales (2019) eLife.
5. "Structure of the human cation-chloride cotransporter NKCC1 determined by single-particle electron cryo-microscopy" Xiaoyong Yang, Qinzhe Wang, and Erhu Cao (2020) Nature Communications.
6. "Chemical and structural investigation of the paroxetine-human serotonin transporter complex" Jonathan A. Coleman, Vikas Navratna, Daniele Antermite, Dongxue Yang, James A. Bull, and Eric Gouaux (2020) Preprint on bioRxiv.
7. "Conserved His-Gly motif of acid-sensing ion channels resides in a reentrant ‘loop’ implicated in gating and ion selectivity" Nate Yoder and Eric Gouaux (2020) Preprint on bioRxiv.
8. "Connexin-46/50 in a dynamic lipid environment resolved by CryoEM at 1.9 Å" Jonathan A. Flores, Bassam G. Haddad, Kimberly A. Dolan, Janette B. Myers, Craig C. Yoshioka, Jeremy Copperman, Daniel M. Zuckerman, and Steve L. Reichow (2020) Preprint on bioRxiv.
9. "Structure of the Native Muscle-type Nicotinic Receptor and Inhibition by Snake Venom Toxins" Md. Mahfuzur Rahman, Jinfeng Teng, Brady T. Worrell, Colleen M. Noviello, Myeongseon Lee, Arthur Karlin, Michael H. B. Stowell, and Ryan E. Hibbs (2020) Neuron.
10. "Deconvoluting Lipid Nanoparticle Structure for Messenger RNA Delivery" Yulia Eygeris, Siddharth Patel, Antony Jozic, and Gaurav Sahay (2020) ACS Publications.
11. "Tunable hetero-assembly of a plant pseudoenzyme-enzyme complex" Irina Novikova, Mowei Zhou, Chen Du, Marcelina Parra, Doo Nam Kim, Zachary L. VanAernum, Jared B. Shaw, Hanjo Hellmann, Vicki H. Wysocki, and James E. Evans (2020) Preprint on bioRxiv.
12. "Structural basis of transcription-translation coupling" Chengyuan Wang, Vadim Molodtsov, Emre Firlar, Jason Kaelber, Gregor Blaha, Min Su, and Richard H. Ebright. (2020) Preprint on bioRxiv.
13. "Cryo-EM structures provide insight into how E. coli F1Fo ATP synthase accommodates symmetry mismatch" Meghna Sobti, James L. Walshe, Di Wu, Robert Ishmukhametov, Yi C. Zeng, Carol V. Robinson, Richard M. Berry and Alastair G. Stewart. (2020) Nature Communications.
14. "Structure of MlaFEDB lipid transporter reveals an ABC exporter fold and two bound phospholipids" Nicolas Coudray, Georgia L. Isom, Mark R. MacRae, Mariyah N. Saiduddin, Gira Bhabha, Damian C. Ekiert (2020) Preprint on bioRxiv.
15. "Novel mode of filament formation in UPA-promoted CARD8 and NLRP1 Inflammasomes" L. Robert Hollingsworth, Liron David, Yang Li, Andrew R. Griswold, Humayun Sharif, Pietro Fontana, Tian-Min Fu, Jianbin Ruan, Daniel A. Bachovchin, Hao Wu (2020) Preprint on bioRxiv.