Step 3 - Scheduling
Work with your assigned PNCC Scientific-Point-Of-Contact (SPOC) to get microscope time and training.
Have the following questions answered when scheduling visits with your PNCC SPOC:
- What do you want to accomplish in this visit?
- Reservation type: Remote/On-site
- If on-site, who plans on visiting? (max 2)
- If on-site, is SPOC needed for training: yes/no
- Time will be used for:
- Wet Lab Training: How many grids do you want to make on-site (appx. hrs)
- Screening: How many grids do you want to screen (appx. hrs)
- Data collection: How many images do you need to acquire (appx. hrs)
- Instrument Usage: Screening/Single particle Data Collection/Tomography Data Collection
- Max resolution for structure to be imaged:
- If structure is not solved, we will screen on Arctica and move to a Krios reservation once grids look good.
- If Krios time is requested, please send us low AND high mag images of the pre-screened grids that will be sent.
- When do you want this visit/when will you be ready by?
- Fill out a Grid Submission Form for samples you want to send for this request.